Join us, and shape the future of data quality excellence!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Data Quality Management Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on a mission to establish the most innovative Data Quality (DQ) team within the organization. This role is integral to a larger data refinery project, focusing on assessing and enhancing data quality in key internal systems. Your responsibilities include predicting and implementing auto DQ rules, conducting root cause investigations, and driving remediation campaigns.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Data Owners, Data Engineers, and Business Users to define data quality requirements and standards
- Develop and automate data quality rules and checks using Google Cloud Platform tools
- Investigate data quality findings and plan remediation activities
- Perform ad-hoc data quality analysis and impact assessments, including analyzing, interpreting trends, and identifying patterns in complex data sets
- Proactively identify and solve problems, driving assigned projects by facilitating discussions and monitoring progress
- Communicate data quality findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a data-related role (Tech Business Analyst, Data Management/Modelling, Data Analyst)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products (BigQuery, Vertex AI, Looker Studio) or similar platforms
- Optional proficiency in Python for ad-hoc projects
- Advanced analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to interpret large data sets and articulate complex issues concisely in simple language to support problem analysis/solving
- Advanced listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in auto DQ rules prediction and implementation
- Familiarity with data refinery projects
- Previous exposure to issue root cause investigations and remediation campaigns
- Prior experience in driving projects and facilitating discussions
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4674