Broaden your expertise through collaboration on exciting AI initiatives!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work 4 days a week remotely
As a Senior Data Scientist you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. As a member of Data Science team you will be involved in conducting analysis, designing and building machine learning and AI solutions for various business or operational areas and on a wide range of data sources.
Your main responsibilities: Working on a tool allowing to extract information from documents (fund prospectus, invoices, term sheets, loan notices)
- Creating, training & improving information extraction models (new or existing ones)
- Participating to testing new extraction approaches (e.g. Donut vs Layout ML, LLM)
- Contribute to improvement of the platform
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience on a similar position
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong Machine Learning and Deep Learning skills (RNNs, LSTMs, Transformers) & skills in data cleaning, normalization, and transformation, specifically for textual data
- Model Deployment and Scaling: Experience in deploying NLP (Natural Language Processing) models into production environments, and scaling them to handle large volumes of data (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Python Programming Skills
- Ability to deliver, results driven
- Team player and agile mind-set
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong experience in NLP and fine knowledge of NLP Libraries is a prerequisite, experience in contributing to an Intelligent Document Processing platform
- Propensity to go beyond strict DS work, but also Dev / AppDev (e.g. Go, Java, C++)
- Fluent in French
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4392