Join us, and drive data efficiency for global financial operations!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior ETL Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on a project focusing on transferring Helios Data assets onto the Risk Data Platform (RDP). This platform, developed by our client, hosts data across various systems, ensuring alignment with IT and business strategies while meeting regulatory and operational risk controls.
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with senior stakeholders
- Collaborating with a team of technologists to prioritize tasks and resolve blockers
- Contributing to burning the product backlog and overseeing product demos
- Understanding complex business requirements and technologies to influence teams towards adopting new practices and automation
- Managing risks and issues
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in ETL tools like Prophecy, Datastage, Pentaho, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Pyspark development, capable of configuring data pipelines
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries for data analysis on SQL server, Oracle, Hive, etc.
- Technical proficiency in SQL, Python, Pyspark, Hive, ETL, Unix, Control-M (or similar scheduling tools)
- Ability to work independently on specialized assignments within project deliverables
- Proven problem-solving and analytical abilities with sound business and technical domain knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for global interactions
- Ability to deliver high-quality materials to management under tight deadlines
- Effective in working under pressure with rapidly changing priorities
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge/experience with GCP Cloud, particularly in Airflow, Dataproc, BigQuery, is advantageous
- Knowledge of finance systems and languages
- Familiarity with data processing and analytics systems
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4755