Start setting trends by implementing innovative IT solutions in the media industry!
Krakow and Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Senior FullStack Developer, you will be working for our Client – the leading broadcaster in Poland and the global pioneer in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of cutting-edge solutions related to digital advertising.
Your main responsibilities: Development and maintenance of applications in the field of digital ad serving technology – the solution responsible for providing information on advertising
- Implementation of activities to improve the quality of solutions and processes, including:
- Development and maintenance of automated tests – tools + tests themselves
- Development and maintenance of monitoring solutions
- Active participation in the development of new solutions and developments in the advertising ecosystem (R&D)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Min. 5 years of programming experience, including 3 years with Node.js
- Past experience application design, optimisation of application performance, monitoring of application performance and participation in the full software development process
- Higher education, preferably in IT or related fields
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, Fastify, MongoDB, Redis, AWS S3 bucket
- Experience in object-oriented and functional programming in JS
- Experience with GIT and GitHub, Babel, Webpack
- Willingness to learn and actively develop new skills
- Knowledge of English allowing reading / writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of design and object-oriented programming, design patterns, good programming practises
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Past experience with digital advertising
- Agile mindset
- Knowledge of ReactJS, NoSQL, Jenkins, Datadog
- Knowledge of test frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Cypress or Protractor
- Ability to write unit, functional and integration tests
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4524