Drive digital evolution and contribute to cutting-edge solutions in consumer health Innovation!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work remote
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences areas of crop science, pharmaceuticals & consumer health. The successful candidate will bridge the technical and business worlds as digital products are designed that enable key business objectives through collaboration with business strategy, data science and internal and external product delivery teams. Join a culture that gives you the power to change!
Your main responsibilities: Working as part of a global agile development team to deliver business critical solutions
- Developing CRM product
- Managing stakeholder expectation
- Driving continuous discovery activities, working with Digital Leads
- Driving strategy and execution for multiple products, multiple workflows and often multiple platforms
- Making decisions on the digital product roadmap and prioritising elements across the product group with clear insight into milestones and releases, leveraging a deep understanding of business, cross-product and technical dependencies
- Being responsible for the content and quality of digital product releases
- Ensuring that appropriate documentation is created to launch and support the digital product
- Monitoring user feedback and metrics to ensure better user experience and business value
- Analysing the market and conducting customer research
- Effectively estimating, planning and managing budgets
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A minimum 10 years of experience designing, developing, delivering or leading software solutions in a large-scale, highly complex global environment
- A minimum 2 years of experience with people leadership and development experience in a geographically diverse team
- Demonstrated experience in CRM technology, preferably Salesforce, IQVIA, in a regulated industry
- Experience in Agile software delivery, DevOps preferred
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to lead through influence working in a cross-functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Highly familiar with data-driven systems, API-first concepts, middleware for data democratization and analysis
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4445