Join the funds’ revolution and drive structural changes in the capital markets area!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remote
As a Senior Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to work for one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for Global Markets, which is part of the value proposition of the business. As a crucial member of the team, you will be responsible for the excellent quality of the project carried out.
Your main responsibilities: leading the research and implementation phase of projects
- Framing the project upfront, define the most adequate governance to lead the project to success and get signoff
- Consolidating project solutions and IT architecture
- Building and maintaining the project plan, effectively managing unplanned events, managing dependencies and critical path
- Driving the project team to completion in close interaction with the Project Sponsor, ensuring effective communication, continuous alignment of all contributors and timely running of governance routines
- Taking responsibility for some of the actions and analyses related to the project
- Securing the staffing of the project team with the support of line managers and relevant governance body
- Performing project retrospective to leverage on the experience and learn lessons for improvement for the future
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Project Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Front Office to Finance processing chains logic
- Good technical understanding of capital markets products
- Strong track record in successful interactions with peers in a non-hierarchical framework
- Strong analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #2792
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593