Focus on improving controls and implementing valuation methodologies!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Senior Valuation Controller, you will be a part of the Valuation team within Product Control. You will ensure that the financial instruments of the Global Markets Business are appropriately valued, and controlled with respect to best practices that incorporate IFRS accounting standards, Group policies, procedures, and other relevant guidance. You will work for one of the world’s largest banking, and financial services organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Overseeing the preparation of IPV (Independent Price Verification), FVA (Fair Value Adjustment), PVA (Prudent Valuation), and FVL (Fair Value Levelling)
- Working on improving controls, and implementing valuation methodologies
- Analyzing Valuations model restrictions, and recommendations
- Coordinating preparation of appropriate Management Information for various committees
- Delivering a single view of the P&L, and Balance Sheet through cooperation with Business Financial Control, and Core Product Control
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including other Product Control functions, Quantitative Analytics, Front Office, Market Risk Management, IT, and Operations
- Reengineering, and streamlining processes to achieve economy of scale, and increased service quality
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Strong understanding of financial instruments, and valuation techniques
- Knowledge of market risk factors
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of VBA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent English
- University graduate in financial, or economic subject, or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar
It is a strong plus if you have:
- CFA / FRM qualification (also in progress)
- Experience in Access & SQL
- Python programming skills
- Working experience with Fair Value Framework
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3775
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593