Navigate Vendor Partnerships with Excellence!
Fully Remote opportunity
As a Senior Vendor Manager, you will be working for our client, a leading player in the IT consultancy sector. Currently, spearheading a transformative project, replacing the IT landscape of a legacy system for incoming invoice processing.
Your main responsibilities: Leading the replacement of the legacy system based on meticulous requirement matrices
- Introducing and optimize OpenText systems to enhance efficiency
- Managing end-to-end processes of incoming invoice processing and E-invoicing
- Executing system transports seamlessly within the project framework
- Coordinating effectively with a service center based in Poland
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of SAP VIM experience
- Fundamental familiarity with the SAP ITIL Tool Solution Manager (SolMan)
- Excellent track record in introducing OpenText systems
- Proficiency in English with good German language skills
- Basic understanding of European accounting practices
- Coordination abilities and knowledge of Polish are advantageous
- Familiarity with project management basics
- Experience in invoice receipt and approval processes
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4541