Join one of the largest universal banks in Europe!
Warsaw/Tricity-based opportunity with possibility to work remotely
As a Spark/Scala Developer you will work for our Client – a leading European universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. You will be responsible for the development of a new common API platform serving our customers across all Nordic countries. You will be part of a dedicated agile team and part of a digital Hub located in all Nordic countries and Poland.
Your main responsibility: Working with Spark/Scala to define and maintain data ingestions and transformation
- Building distributed and highly parallelized big data processing pipeline which process massive amount of data (both structured and unstructured data) in near real-time
- Leveraging Spark to enrich and transform corporate data to enable searching, data visualization, and advanced analytics
- Working closely with analysts and business stakeholders to develop analytics models
- Collaborating with DevOPS, QA and Product Management
- Providing detailed information about progress during PI Demo sessions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Spark/Scala Developer
- Experience with distributed data processing engines like Spark
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Oozie, map reduce, ect)
- Proficient in SQL
- Code versioning strategy & Branching strategy (BitBucket / GIT)
- Previous experience in creating data flows
- Nice to have familiar with AWS foundation and with Agile/Safe framework and ways of working
- Experience in other programming languages like Python, Java, Shell and overview with Linux ecosystem – would be a value
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3756
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593