Support the future of Telco in Europe!
As a Senior Automation & Monitoring Engineer, you will be working for our client, a renowned bank in the financial industry. Your role will involve designing and implementing the monitoring, scheduling, automation, and orchestration of the bank’s data center. You will be responsible for creating standard processes, procedures, and whitepapers related to platform architecture, event management, and ITSM.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve BAU activities in the monitoring, scheduling, and automation domain
- Collaborate closely with customers to provide insights and new initiatives
- Assess use cases and develop workflows and scripts for automated provisioning and maintenance
- Develop standard operating procedures and user guides for the enterprise automation solution
- Perform monitoring and automation at a large scale in an enterprise environment
- Continuously improve systems and processes for greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience in migrating monitoring tools from different vendors
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in an infrastructure monitoring/automation role
- Experience implementing and administrating Splunk Core, preferably Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)
- Experience with Nagios and SCOM (System Center Operations Manager)
- Experience with other monitoring, APM, and metrics systems such as Prometheus, Telegraf, Zabbix, Grafana, AppDynamics, and Dynatrace
- Experience with scheduling tools, preferably Broadcoam/CA Workload Automation AE
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, and Sybase
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with source code and build tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Azure DevOps
- Experience with multiple web and J2EE technologies like IIS, Apache, Web-logic, Tomcat, JBoss, or Node.js
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3835