Join us, and pioneer transformative initiatives in the tech industry
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely!
As a Splunk Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution leading the industry. Joining the CTO Splunk POD, you’ll contribute to operating the largest Splunk instance for the Chief Technology Office’s global function within client’s IT. The POD manages a distributed global service, serving 1000s of internal users across multiple locations.
Your main responsibilities: developing, implementing, and supporting automation for maintaining a performant Splunk environment
- Delivering solutions based on customers’ requirements
- Designing and building Splunk applications, reports, and dashboards
- Supporting users with Splunk concepts, best practices, and technical queries
- Managing workload and change management processes
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Expertise in Splunk Enterprise
- Ability to work with Git and GitHub
- Experience with a scripting or programming language
- Ability to create and operate test plans for assuring release quality
- Experience with Agile ways of working
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with automation products like Ansible and Jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure provisioning, especially in support of Splunk on AWS
- Previous experience with ITSI
- Understanding of creating solutions consuming APIs from Splunk and other products
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4486