Transform how the asset management industry conducts its business!
Possibility to work remotely with visits to Dublin, Ireland!
As a SRE / DevOps Engineer you will work for our Client, global provider of fund management solutions and regulatory reporting services for the asset management industry. You will be a part of a team that builds infrastructure for a single platform that radically alters the ease and effectiveness of asset management. Innovation and cutting-edge technologies make it an exciting and rewarding place to work. The role assumes interaction with development teams as well as business and technology teams located across the world.
Your main responsibilities: Create the infrastructure for the industry’s most comprehensive asset management platform
- Design and implement DevOps/CloudOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing
- Establish GitOps practices for Kubernetes application deployment using ACR, AKS, Helm, Terraform
- Increase reliability, improve observability and security, automating wherever possible
- Provide troubleshooting and timely resolution of system, network, and infrastructure problems
- Build logging, monitoring, and alerting systems to identify bottlenecks and assist with debugging, analysis, and optimization
- Design, deploy, maintain, and administer Azure Cloud infrastructure to power the platform
- Work with Tech leads and Software Product teams to deliver new features to Production and support them thereafter
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve stack components
- Work with the business, development teams and Production Support to investigate issues and prevent production defects
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience of working in a similar role
- Solid hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Automation Everywhere
- Experience with managing and operating large-scale software systems with a focus on reliability, performance, and scalability
- Experience with managing and maintaining the underlying infrastructure that supports the software systems
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Terraform, Azure is a must
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- General infrastructure knowledge or hands-on skills
- Experience of working in Agile development teams and knowledge of BDD / TDD
- Fluent English (daily interaction with Dublin and London teams)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4121