Join us and support the application development of the largest Private Bank in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an Applications Support/Development Analyst, you will be working for our client, on of the largest Private Bank in the world. You will be supporting the portfolio of applications from application development, configuration and Information Security perspective.
Your main responsibilities: Support of application manager with handling of the application compliance items
- Provides technical and business support for users and application managers of the bank’s Applications
- Act as a liaison between users/business and technology partners, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Coordinates application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production
- Maintains healthy SIT/UAT environments
- Review/develop application contingency planning
- Ensures that storage and archiving procedures are in place and functioning correctly
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation
- Analyzes applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned in a concise and logical manner
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in application support or development area
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Basic understanding of technology platforms and infrastructure (Win/Linux/Weblogic/Websphere/SQL/Oracle/MQ/NDM)
- Understanding of information security aspects
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can understand.
- Experience in project management area as project team member (Waterfall/Agile)
- Basic Business knowledge/understanding of financial markets and products will be a plus
- Experience in installing, configuring or supporting business applications
- Fluent English and Polish
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4591