Join us and take your career to new heights in cutting-edge tech analysis!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 100% remotely
As a Systems Analyst, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution leading a groundbreaking project. Our client is delivering a new Access Management system across multiple applications and platforms. We are seeking a Systems Analyst to join the team and assist with the technical analysis in a fast-paced, interesting area of Cyber Security.
Your main responsibilities: analyzing end-to-end processes within a technical environment
- Creating comprehensive process maps
- Conducting in-depth data analysis
- Integrating systems effectively
- Performing root cause analysis
- Optimizing processes to enhance efficiency
- Documenting processes and specifications using diagrams
- Engaging stakeholders and communicating effectively
- Collaborating as a positive team player within a large program
- Proficiency in tools such as MS Excel, Visio, Jira, and Confluence
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in analyzing end-to-end processes in a technical environment
- Strong process mapping skills
- A track record of accountability for on-time deliverables
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Technical understanding of infrastructure technologies
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Access Management, such as SailPoint
- Knowledge of IAM/PAM (Identity and Access Management/Privileged Access Management)
- Previous experience in the financial services sector
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4334