Join the Digital Revolution! Play a key role in one of the biggest migrations in the Company’s history!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Tech Lead, you will be a part of a Digital Team for our Client – a global payment company, which is a leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. You will become responsible for migrations of over 40 different applications to the new data center!
Your main responsibilities: Prepare deployment architecture and design and migration strategy (per app or basket) – this may include some level of transformations, eg. deployment in containers
- Adapt / Refactor / Test the application code as per target architecture/design (if needed) – at minimum, it may include an upgrade of middleware and libraries/ dependencies
- Migration should consider conversion to an active-active deployment where technically feasible and affordable within the project timeframe.
- Build new DEV/ QA / UAT/ CAT / PROD & DR environments in target data centers
- Identify firewall requirements and request firewall whitelisting
- Identify Load Balancing requirements and request new LB configurations
- Create necessary documentation to socialize the solution and migration approach (templates will be provided) Test new deployment and migration scenarios in test regions, perform required PEN testing
- Perform required external and internal certifications (Payment Organizations, internal certifications and accreditations)
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5 years of experience as a Tech Lead
- Experience working in similar roles/projects (application migrations, re-deployments, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb an adequate level of knowledge working with application SMEs
- Practical experience in working out and documenting architecture/design in cooperation with architecting teams and various Clients’ internal competence centers
- Wide knowledge of the spectrum of IT technologies used by applications, middleware, practical experience with application deployment in the AWS or Azure cloud, CI/CD issues, containerization, and Kubernetes is an advantage
- Understanding of availability, performance, monitoring, and resilience aspects for semi-real-time online e-transaction systems and mass transaction processing systems
- High-level understanding of infrastructure aspects, network solutions, load balancing, TLS
- Domain knowledge on transaction acquiring and card issuer services will be an advantage
- Independence and goal orientation, independence in setting achievable goals in projects and cooperation in their implementation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3906