Join us, and shape the future of digital finance solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 80% remotely
As a Technology Program Manager, you will be working for our client within a self-managed team focused on developing and maintaining core applications and services. Your role will involve collaboration with Operations Project Sponsors, Technology Architects, Business Analyst(s), and the Development team to ensure the successful delivery of projects in the Regulatory & Compliance and War on Manual Control Book of Work.
Your main responsibilities: managing project and program governance meetings
- Leading the program strategy and approach across multiple projects and activities
- Proactively driving and supporting Technology teams to balance scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, and budgets
- Monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies, and risks to internal stakeholders and steering committees
- Directing IT Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and other specialist resources to deliver multiple projects within the program
- Delivering solutions that align with client’s strategic visions and roadmaps
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in collaborating with senior management, business partners, and a wide range of global stakeholders
- Proactive identification and management of risks with the ability to create mitigation plans
- Sound understanding of value units, products, regions, legal entities, and industry challenges
- Management experience overseeing a substantial team of professionals, including budget and planning responsibilities
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Project management certifications such as PMP or Prince2
- Experience in the financial services industry or related sectors
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Expertise in change management and process improvement
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4359