Thrive as an Test Automation Developer at one of the largest Polish Banks!
Łódź based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely.
As an Test Automation Developer, you will be working for our client, one of the leaders in online banking. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing, creating, conducting, and maintaining automated software tests. Key responsibilities include designing tools/processes supporting test automation, assisting in the installation/configuration of test automation tools, managing and creating automation scripts, collaborating on business analysis for regression test scenarios, ensuring script quality through reviews, maintaining test documentation, optimizing automation processes, and cooperating with developers, automation specialists, and business clients.
Your main responsibilities: Design and create tools/processes supporting test automation
- Assist in installing and configuring test automation tools
- Design, create, conduct, and maintain automated software tests
- Manage, create, and maintain automation scripts
- Collaborate on business analysis with clients for regression test scenarios
- Verify the quality of automation scripts through reviews
- Maintain a repository of test documentation and artifacts
- Monitor and optimize the automation process
- Create and manage environments for automated tests
- Prepare test data, create plugs, mocks, and collaborate with developers, automation specialists, and business clients
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing and test automation
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with selected tools (Selenium, Protractor, Jenkins, TeamCity, SoapUI, IDEs, JMetter, GIT, Bitbucket, others)
- Understanding of user requirement analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of system design methodologies
- Familiarity with processes related to manual software testing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate within a team and with business owners
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4680