Join the team and develop banking products in the Nordic countries!
Gdynia-based opportunity with possibility to work 4 days a week remotely!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work for our Client – a leading Nordic universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. You will be responsible for analysing, designing, implementing and executing test cases using automated test methods.
Your main responsibilities: Designing and implementing automated test cases
- Reviewing requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Contributing to defining the overall test plan & approach for the team
- Working actively with the entire agile scrum team to secure high-quality the delivery
- Gathering and managing test data
- Reporting, debugging and verifying defects
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
- Improving and extending the existing framework solution where possible
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years in test automation UI and WebServices (REST, SOAP)
- 2+ years experience with .NET or Java
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with JIRA, HP ALM (or similar tools)
- Experience with GIT or similar version-control system
- Experience with databases: SQL
- Knowledge of Agile Projects and Continuous Integration
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience of working with agile methodology will be highly valued
- Excellent communication skills, highly developed soft skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3735
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593