Join us, and redefine user engagement strategies worldwide!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a UI Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, on a project focusing on Governance Risk and Control.
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with senior stakeholders
- Working on UI development and design for the application
- Understanding complex business requirements and influencing teams to adopt new practices and embrace automation
- Managing risks and issues
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using design and prototyping tools
- Proficiency using Git version control
- Ability to work independently on specialized assignments within project deliverables
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Finance systems and language knowledge.
- UX designing experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4754