Join us, and architect the next level of transformative IT strategies!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Windows Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution. You’ll play a crucial role in the Windows Server Operating System platform, focusing on automation and scripting using Ansible, PowerShell, GitHub, and REST APIs.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create scripts using Ansible & PowerShell for automation, ensuring in-depth knowledge of GitHub and REST APIs
- Automate application builds, environment configurations, and maintain these automated scripts
- Work independently to creatively develop automated scripts within the Windows Server Operating System platform
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience automating application build, configuration, and maintenance
- Proficiency in Ansible, PowerShell, GitHub, and REST APIs
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Proven experience in a global-scale, highly regulated environment with a focus on security, resilience, and automation
- Strong skills in Windows operating systems, supporting large infrastructures at a senior level
- Proficient in developing with at least one scripting language
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised, and possess strong communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Positive team player mindset, contributing to a large program
- Accountability for deliverables with a proven track record of meeting schedules
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong skills and experience with PAM tools, particularly Delinea Secret Server
- Experience with MS-SQL
- Previous experience working with global teams within a large banking organization
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4585