Join us, and ensure smooth data flow with your technical expertise!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Windows/Linux Specialist, you will be working for our client, a globally recognized financial institution. Joining the Managed File Transmission Team, you’ll contribute to the seamless management of file transfers across internal and external stakeholders, employing diverse platforms and technology standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administer MFT infrastructure, including partner onboarding/demising and application server monitoring
- Deploy applications on servers, conduct performance tuning, and troubleshoot issues promptly
- Track and resolve incidents within established SLAs
- Support security audit remediation and conduct related testing
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, encompassing the quality of deliverables and documentation
- Proactively identify problem situations, engage associates for investigation, and resolution planning
- Collaborate with application teams and other infrastructure units
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in IBM Sterling FG, CD, External Authentication Server, Secure proxy, and Control Center
- Working knowledge of file transfer protocols such as sFTP, AS2, and HTTPS
- Administration experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise in cryptography, key management, and data security (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP/GPG)
- Proficiency in English to communicate effectively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work independently with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience implementing, configuring, and operating with at least one of the mentioned IBM Sterling components
- Familiarity with diverse file transfer protocols and standards
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4553