Join a revolutionary mission and disrupt the construction industry with a SaaS based subscription product!
London based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely
As a .NET Developer you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – high growth and cloud-based business providing governance, risk management and compliance services. You will be part of the team developing and improving a large scale and significant B2B SaaS platform. If you are self-driven, seasoned and not afraid of technological challenges – then you are exactly what we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities: Deliver the next generation SaaS platform
- Design, implement and support a highly scalable platform hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Integrate services in a microservices architecture with CI/CD pipelines to accelerate delivery
- Work on setting up and optimising CI/CD Pipelines
- Join a Scrum team and build a set of applications using an Agile development methodology
- Support requirements gathering and translating them into technical deliveries
- Work with .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Open Source, Cloud, DevOps, API economy, Big Data
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 6 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Outstanding C# programming skills
- Strong SQL Server & SQL Programming skills
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST and API design
- Experience designing and maintaining highly scalable systems with high availability
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with proven experience of requirements gathering and translating requirements into technical deliveries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Proven experience with Microservices and Message Bus Technologies
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with DevOps, Git, Build Pipelines. Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to be a design authority to less experienced developers and perform peer reviews
- Understanding of industry IT Direction (Open Source, Cloud, DevOps, API economy, Big Data etc)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3342
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593